Get A Proven Defender On Your Side For A Criminal Matter
An experienced defense attorney with a strong track record can be your most vital asset in case of a criminal investigation, accusation or arrest. Over the years, trial lawyer Richard W. Vieth has developed a reputation for getting the results defendants need after being charged with offenses like:
- Capital offenses (murder and other crimes with the death penalty as a possible outcome)
- Violent crimes of all varieties, including homicide, weapons violations and domestic violence
- Possession, manufacture, distribution or trafficking of illegal drugs and paraphernalia
- Robbery, burglary and other varieties of theft or breaking and entering
- White collar crimes such as money laundering, embezzlement, fraud and forgery
- Conspiracy; aiding and abetting
Mr. Vieth’s criminal defense focus has encompassed numerous high-stakes, complex criminal cases, including six death penalty cases. Former clients and legal peers alike often refer him to new clients facing felony charges and charges of repeat offenses.
The Goals: Protect Your Rights And Safeguard Your Freedom
In every case, Richard W. Vieth vigorously advocates for a defendant’s best chances at a favorable outcome, such as dismissed charges, reduced charges and probation with no jail time. Mr. Vieth is a passionate protector of the rights of the accused. He supports his clients’ objectives to:
- Keep charges at the lowest level achievable, with the highest goal being “case dismissed”
- Protect privacy
- Mitigate harm to one’s life overall
- Protect freedom
- Avoid or shorten incarceration
- Prevent a criminal record
- In case of a conviction, win a reversal on appeal or obtain expungement at the earliest opportunity
What Defense Opportunities Does Your Case Offer?
Can you avoid a criminal record through a first-time offender pathway to justice?
Do you have eyewitness testimony in your favor?
Is self-defense a compelling argument to explain an incident that resulted in accusations against you?
Regardless of your charges and circumstances, you can count on defense attorney Richard W. Vieth to explore all options in pursuit of the best outcome. He will communicate clearly and often, preparing you to do your part while he investigates to develop compelling arguments on your behalf.
Get The Conversation Started Without Delay
The next best thing you can do after learning you are under investigation or after an arrest is to contact a defense lawyer right away. The earlier Mr. Vieth is on your case, the greater your options may be for a positive outcome. To schedule a consultation, call 864-529-9640 or use our online intake form.